Working with and for therapists:
Working for yourself is great, but it can be lonely and isolating at times. The purpose of The Therapists’ Network is to create a collaborative community of therapists, where we find like-minded friends and colleagues. This is about building real connection with others based on face-to-face relationships, as well as on-line relationships. But also, and very importantly, access to some professional advice and guidance when needed, and alternative viewpoints that deepen your understanding of your and other therapies.
We invite all types of therapists to join our community (medical, complementary, psychological, holistic, esoteric and physical).
In this way we can all learn more about other fields of therapy and how they can work together to provide holistic, all round, care for our clients.
to share this with other therapists who might find it helpful.
At the moment, there are networking meetings monthly in Kent and Sussex.
You can come to any of the meetings. A list of dates and venues is HERE.
We have a speaker at most meetings – usually a therapist sharing information about the work they do, or someone in business who will share tips and hints for running your therapies as a business, or anyone else who might have some interesting information that would be useful to us. £5 for non-members.
As an approved Member you will have attendance to all our Therapists’ Networking Meetings for a reduced rate of £2
- Start to Develop Deeper Relationships with Other Therapists
- Build Stronger Affiliations to Refer and Be Referred to Clients
- Benefit from Carefully Selected Speakers
- ‘Focus On You’ Sessions – Where Everyone Attending Will Focus On One Issue or Problem A Member is Facing To Find Possible Solutions/Supportive Resources Etc.
We regularly hold networking, mini-workshops, business surgeries and have informed and trusted speakers. Find out what’s happening in your area here:
How can Networking with colleagues possibly help me?
- Business Help
- Sickness Cover
- Trusted Referrals
- A friendly Ear
- Holistic Approach to your client’s needs
- Plus much much more….
Being a therapist can be a lonely business. Come along and meet like minded people and please spread the word to others who you think may benefit. Who knows you may meet your the perfect connection for your therapy business.
Bring lots of business cards, leaflets and a smile
It’s easy to become a Member of The Therapists’ Network .
• ‘Getting to Know You’ networking exercises where you will start to build much deeper relationships with other therapists. As you know, networking can lead to business coming your way, however, in the therapy world you need to know and trust any therapist you may consider referring to. Getting to know each other well is important so this will be facilitated in a fun way.
• We will have speakers who will do mini-workshops – so there will be opportunities for experiential learning about business and therapies and other relevant subjects.
• We have ‘Focus on You’ sessions where everyone attending will focus on one issue or problem a member is facing to find possible solutions/supportive resources etc.
• We have the Therapists’ Network website – where you can have a public facing profile for your therapies, workshops, and your articles. TO JOIN CLICK HERE
To become a member you will need to be able to evidence membership of an accepted professional body (if you are unsure about this or do not currently have a Professional Body Membership please message Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org as you may still be able to join), and public liability and professional indemnity insurance. The aim is to become a body of highly qualified and professional therapists who provide a good service to their clients. We wish to build an excellent reputation as the ‘go to’ place to find well-being support.