Enjoy all the benefits of being a member for just £10 per month!
(£10 per month is not even the cost of a coffee a week and you get continuous exposure plus a chance to be a recognised and qualified member of this reputable Therapists’ Network and you get the first month free).
As an approved Therapist and Therapists’ Network Member you will have access to the following:
Attendance to Therapists’ Networking Meetings for £2 (usually £5 per meeting)
- Start to Develop Deeper Relationships with Other Therapists
- Build Stronger Affiliations to Refer and Be Referred to Clients
- Benefit from Carefully Selected Speakers Who Will Do Interactive Talks (Rather Than Sit and Talk At You – There Will Be Opportunities For Experiential Learning About Business, Therapies and Other Relevant Subjects)
- ‘Focus On You’ Sessions – Where Everyone Attending Will Focus On One Issue or Problem A Member is Facing To Find Possible Solutions/Supportive Resources Etc.
Therapists Directory Entry (Where New Clients Will Find You):
- Be seen Live Online and Ready to Talk to Potential Clients
- Boost Your Own ‘Find-ability’ Online with:
- Client Newsletters.
- Dedicated Profile (Listing Therapy-Type, Experience, Case Studies and Articles)
- Detailed Search Options (Be Found by Location, Tags, Keywords, Therapy-Types and What’s Troubling Them)
- Links to Your Own Website and Social Media Channels.
- New Client Contact Made Directly to Your Own Email.
- Promote Your Own Events (Workshops, Retreats or Training).
- Publish Articles/Blogs About Your Work or Expertise
Private member’s forum (Meet Other Therapists, Share New Ideas, Find Solutions to Problems and Get FREE Business Advice)
- ‘Try It’ Therapy Swaps
- A Thread You Can Advertise On
- Keep Up To Date on Industry Regulations and Changes
- Book Reviews
- Business Advice from People Who ‘Speak Your Language’
- Free Resources
- Group Supervisions
- Guidance About Your Website, SEO and Marketing Advice That’s Relevant to Therapists
- How to Deal with Complaints or Criticism
- Information About Professional Bodies
- Information About the Free Groups
- Information About the Member’s Meetings
- Not Publicly Visible so confidential
- Online Networking
- Research Hubs
- Self Care
Membership is just £10 per month.
To become a member you must be able to evidence membership of an accepted professional body (Guidelines on this HERE), and public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
The aim is to become a body of highly qualified and professional therapists who provide a good service to their clients. We wish to build an excellent reputation as the ‘go to’ place to find well-being support.