- This event has passed.
Mini Workshop for Therapists! Whitstable, Kent: Face To Face Meeting Fourth Friday Each Month
January 28 @ 10:00 - 12:00 GMTFree – £20.00
This month at Herne Bay and Whitstable Therapists’ Network we have a mini-workshop: What is Holistic Voice Therapy
with Naomy Raven followed by our usual networking and support.
* Join us for a fun and useful mini-workshop to experience the power of therapeutic voicework.
* Explore using your voice to transform negative emotions, holding patterns and outdated ways of being.
* Experience how simple and effective it is to use the power of your voice to alter consciousness and achieve a meditative type state, (described as relaxed, serene, uplifted)
* Discover how to use sound to connect with yourself express and release held energy in your body and learn some tools you can take away,
* Naomy will also share some warm-ups which are also vocal tools that can be practised for improved singing, breathing and speaking.
Not just useful for voice issues but to express and release and feel better very quickly, freeing yourself from ‘resistance’ in day to day life using the medium of the voice.
Anyone with a voice can do this work, no need to be a ‘singer’
Naomy has been working with sound healing for over 20 years and is qualified in the BAST method of Sound Therapy and Holistic Voice Therapy. She offers one to one sessions and holds a variety of regular groups including Sound baths, Drum Circles, various Voice workshops Mums and Bumps groups and Women’s Circles. She has a degree in music and psychology and also teaches piano, cello and singing.
The Therapists’ Network Mission: “We aim to create a heart-led safe space for all Therapists and Coaches to gain friendship, support and training. This in turn pays forward to their clients and the public at large. Supporting the well-being, happiness and peace of as many people as possible.”
All meetings are free for members of the network or £20 for non-members.
You can Join for your month’s free trial here https://therapists-network.com/members…/membership-levels/ and get all the benefits of membership including directory listing and access to recordings of past workshops.
Or please join as a volunteer in exchange for your membership https://therapists-network.com/volunteer-for-us/.