- This event has passed.
What Stops Therapy Clients From Booking? And what we can do to change their views.
June 1 @ 19:00 - 20:30 BST
In this week’s Therapists Unite and Support Group we will be discussing some of the misconceptions and hidden beliefs that our clients may have before deciding to book (or not book) their first session with you.
Together we will explore:
- Common myths or misconceptions about your therapy.
- Blocks and fears that a client might have that freezes them into inaction
- Why it’s not always about the price
- What the media does to fuel misconceptions in therapies
- What we can do about this
- Tools to help change peoples minds
- How this can help you grow your practice
The session will be held by Yolanda Diaz Granado – Massage Therapist and Group Leader at The Therapists Network.
ALL therapy types are welcome to this meeting. You will also get the chance to find out how you can support a fellow therapist and find your own ‘tribe’.
To book, log in to the website and click RSVP below.
Members come for free, non-members get a one-month of FREE TRIAL! Book today to secure your place on this fascinating discussion