CLICK TO ADD YOUR OWN EVENT
« All Events
One event on 27/02/2021 at 10:00
This is not a battle of willpower as you may have been led to believe!
The World Health Organisation recommends no more than 6 teaspoons of sugar a day. But some low fat /‘healthy’ yoghurts contain that much in just one small pot!
How do we know many teaspoons of sugar is in our food when labels only tell us in grams?
In this informative workshop we will cover:
• My own journey with sugar addiction and how it really IS possible to break free from the white stuff, and yet STILL HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!
• Just how the white stuff is impacting on our health.
• A true/false fun quiz unpacking the conflicting information we are being ‘fed’ about calories, sweeteners and fat.
• The surprising places where sugar is hiding out in our ‘healthy’ food
• The cycle of sugar addiction, and why it’s NOT our fault!
• PLUS delicious free recipes and tips to take you forward.
Q&A at the end where you can ask me anything!
Cost per person £10 (reduced from £15)
Please email with your details and the date you wish to attend, and I will send you details of how to sign up
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *