The full NLP Diploma is also module one of our full NLP Practitioner. Our NLP101 (one day introduction to NLP) is a pre-requisite for our NLP Diploma.
On completion of your NLP Diploma you are then ready to complete our NLP Practitioner which is a further three modules of four days each.
NLP Diploma Learning Outcomes
By applying the learning from our NLP Diploma course you will be able to:
1) Use your communication skills more effectively by developing your ability to read people
2) Describe the difference between successful and non-successful outcome setting
3) Set outcomes that compelling and well-formed
4) Make changes to your ‘internal cinema’ to transform how you respond and feel
5) Help others overcome limiting reactions and beliefs
6) Build strong positive states to apply to any situation
7) Manage your own state and the state of others more easily
All our programmes are led by Melody and Joe Cheal who are both NLP Master Trainers and regular speakers at NLP conferences. They also each have degrees and Masters degrees in Psychology and so bring a wealth of additional knowledge to their training.
The NLP Diploma is module one of the full NLP Practitioner programme. The full programme consists of the Diploma plus three modules of four days each.
The GWiz NLP Practitioner is accredited with the PSiNLP and ANLP. We keep the group size to a maximum of 12-16 participants with 2 trainers because being a true participant as opposed to a member of the audience will allow you to fully learn NLP and its applications.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Owner Verified Listing
- My Account
- Membership Card
- Membership Details
- Send your documentation…