The Therapists Network requires that all members are professionals. We are looking to build this website as the go-to place to find therapists of an excellent reputation.
An acceptable professional body would:
- Require a minimum standard of education – Level 3 or 4 in the therapy (Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology).
- Require proof of public and professional liability insurance.
- Require adherence to a Code of Ethics/Standards and Good Practice
- Professional body must have a complaints procedure
- Require a minimum level of CPD (Continuous Professional Development) annually.
- If the body is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority then that would be ideal.
We realise that a professional body may pose an issue for your for one reason or another and we are willing to look at applications on a case-by-case basis.
If you want to join but do not have a professional body please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to discuss options with you.
For The Therapists’ Network (TTN) membership also requires:
- A minimum standard of education – Level 3 or 4 (Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology). Of course, with things like Reiki we could accept evidence of lineage, healing (NFSH and The Healing Foundation acceptable).
- Copies of qualifications required by TTN and we will endevour to certify their authenticity – level and where trained.
- Proof of public and professional liability insurance. Copy certificates required by TTN.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are deemed to be behaving unprofessionally as per agreement and terms.