By becoming an ambassador you will be entering into a mutual partnership with us, thus we created these terms in order to be clear as to what that means.
Please read this agreement entirely. By joining you agree that you have the sole rights and authority to enter into the agreement and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Ambassador (Affiliate) Program Terms and Conditions
Your application to join The Therapists’ Network affiliate program is subject to our manual review process in order to assess whether we feel our relationship could be a good fit. The review process can take up to two weeks and we will email you our decision.
By becoming an affiliate with us you agree to receive occasional emails from The Therapists’ Network regarding changes in the affiliate program Terms and Conditions and/or your affiliate account.
You must provide us with accurate information when you sign up. Any failure to do so will result in a cancellation of your affiliate account and a potential loss of payouts.
Reasons for a rejected application includes but is not limited to any websites and/ or businesses that:
- promote or display violence, discrimination, sexually explicit materials, copyright and trademark infringement, spamming, scamming, or any other illegal activities;
- include in their domain name “The Therapists’ Network”, its variations or misspellings;
- replicate or resemble our website design (explicitly or implied) in a manner that leads customers to believe you are The Therapists’ Network or any other affiliated business;
- resell any of our products without express written permission from the owner of The Therapists’ Network;
- are not aligned with our business standards and ethics.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and that we reserve the right to decline your application at our sole discretion, without providing a reason.
2. Commissions and payouts
The standard commission rate is 30% of each new The Therapists’ Network membership purchase made by customers through your referral link. The commission is applied for the subscription’s recurring payments.
The standard cookie duration is 90 days. Therefore, the customers have a 90-day time frame from the moment they click on your affiliate link to decide whether to purchase The Therapists’ Network Membership or not. If they purchase after the cookie has expired, commissions will unfortunately not be registered (unless they use your affiliate link again).
Also, please note, the commission will go to the first affiliate whose link was clicked (if the purchase is completed in the 90-day time frame).
We have a one-month free trial, therefore we only pay commissions that are older than one month and are not subject to any cancellations.
The minimum payout is £15. Payments will be made in GBP into your bank account monthly, between the 15th day of the month and the last day of the month.
You have the full obligation to comply with any laws and taxes you might be subject to in your country of residence as a result of rendering affiliate services to us.
We reserve the right to lower or increase our commission rates at any moment and for any reason. You will be notified via email 30 days in advance before such changes take place.
All commissions are subject to approval in order to be subsequently paid. Each commission’s status will be available in your affiliate program dashboard as “Pending”, “Unpaid”, “Rejected” or “Paid”.
3. Promotion permissions & restrictions
The following promotional methods are permitted:
- Giving your affiliate link directly to your friends or potential customers that might be interested in The Therapists’ Network;
- Writing a review on your blog or website about The Therapists’ Network and linking to our product with your affiliate link (or other provided creative asset);
- Writing an article on your blog or website on a subject from the affiliate marketing niche and linking to our product with your affiliate link (or other provided creative asset);
- Using your social media accounts to share your affiliate link with your audience (side note: make sure this is a practice permitted by the respective social network and that you comply with their Terms and Conditions);
- Promoting your affiliate link in emails, so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services and you are GDPR compliant (or comply with the Data Protection and Privacy Laws of your own Country;
- Podcast mentions of your affiliate link and/ or discount code.
There are certain promotional methods we will not accept and will have your account terminated, such as:
- Spamming (in any form and/ or on any platform/ channel, includes but is not limited to: unsolicited promotional email, mass commenting on websites, posting your affiliate link on groups and forums where it’s not permitted, sending unsolicited direct messages etc);
- Misrepresenting our brand and product in any way (includes but is not limited to: misleading customers or using false information about our product, using fake testimonials, pretending you are an employee of The Therapists’ Network or that you are The Therapists’ Network, concealing or misrepresenting your identity or your affiliation to our business etc);
- Using paid advertising for your affiliate link;
- Placing your affiliate link and/ or discount code on any coupon websites.
Again, this is not an exhaustive list and we reserve the right to terminate your account whenever we consider your promotional activities are not aligned with our business values.
If you are unsure whether a particular promotional method is accepted, please contact us in advance for confirmation.
4. Account termination
Either you or we may end this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice in the form of an email.
Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any moment and without any previous notice, shall we consider that you breached any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Any pending or unpaid commissions that are subject to your violation of our Terms and Conditions will be withheld.
By registering and being approved as an affiliate to the Therapists’ Network Affiliate Program you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions herein.
You agree that you are an independent contractor and that the affiliate relationship does not represent an employment relationship between you and The Therapists’ Network or our associates. Moreover, you have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result, you may not take legal action against The Therapists’ Network.
Last but not least, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change and you will be notified in advance about such changes.
You have the right to opt-out of our affiliate program at any time, by notifying us via email.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
Last updated: 19 November 2021