To advertise Your Meeting
- Share your meeting event and/or page from the website and select your event. To get the event link copy the URL in your browser.
- Email the event link to your mailing list where appropriate
- Share it on your social media where appropriate
- Share it in any relevant Facebook groups.
- If you want to give the direct Zoom registration link to anybody you can find it in zoom.us>meetings.
To View and/or Start Your Meeting On Zoom:
- Go to https://zoom.us/ and select ‘Sign In’ (NOTE YOU MUST DO THIS FROM THE ZOOM WEBSITE LINK HERE AND NOT THE APP OR SOFTWARE).
- Enter the email address email@example.com and the password: 54ZWpa#z
- On the left menu select Meetings.
- Find your next meeting and ‘Start Meeting’ to start the meeting.
On The Day Of The Meeting:
- Let everyone into the meeting and settle. Collect everyone’s Full name and email address.
- Encourage folk to spend a few minutes contemplating/meditating on the things they have done in the last 7 days that they are proud of or grateful for. This is to give people something to do before the intros and meeting start, whilst people are logging on etc…
- Introduce the speaker (where applicable)and each other. Tell everyone the following meeting rules:
- Be warm and lead from your heart.
- Be generous, in one small way, to at least one other fellow therapist.
- Commit to connecting with someone outside of the meeting.
- Come to the next meeting and let us know how you did.
- Keep everything in the meetings very, very confidential.
- Ask the group “What would make this an extraordinary meeting for your today?” – Generate discussion from this.
- Ask the group for one small thing they can do tomorrow to help someone in the room today. How can you help someone here – big or small? – Generate discussion and possible breakout rooms from this accordingly. Pair up people to see how they can help each other.
Straight after the meeting
- Share the Screenshot on social media and a little bit of blurb about how the meeting went.
- Tell Claire some good stuff that came from the meeting so she can create a blog of the meeting for you
- Tell Claire the email addresses and names of each attendee.
Send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org